APSSB CHSL Admit Card 2023 :- Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission released the Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam CHSL 2023 admit card on its official website on 8 September 2023. All candidates who applied online for Arunachal Pradesh CHSL can download their admit card, i.e., hall ticket, through the link below. The complete process to download the admit card is given further in this article; check this article till the last. For further updates about this recruitment, keep visiting the official website of Arunachal Pradesh SSC.
Arunachal Pradesh CHSL Recruitment 2023 Details :-
Important Date :-
|Apply Online Starting Date||07.07.2023|
|Date Exam Date||17.09.2023|
Recruitment Details :-
|Post Name||No.of Vacancies|
|Data Entry Operator||16|
|Lower Division Clerk||86|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||04|
|Record Keeper/ Record Clerk/ Computer Oaerator||02|
|Dissection Hall Attendant||03|
APSSB CHSL Salary :-
|Post Name||Salary Per Month|
|(AFA Jr.||Rs.25,500 To 81,100|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs.25,500 To 81,100|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs.25,500 To 81,100|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||Rs.25,500 To 81,100|
|Record Keeper/ Record Clerk/ Computer Oaerator||Rs.25,500 To 81,100|
|Dissection Hall Attendant||Rs.19,900 To 63,200|
How to Download APSSB CHSL Admit Card 2023 :-
- Visit the official portal @apssb.nic.in.
- The official home page of Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board will open on the screen.
- Now click on the admit card link visible at the top of the page.
- Enter the relevant password details like Register Number, DOB, etc. Submit details.
- APSSB CHSL Hall Ticket 2023 will open on the screen.
- Download the APSSB Exam Admit Card.
Important Link :-
Visit the official website: https://apssb.nic.in.