Allahabad High Court Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022 :- Offline applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to 02 Vacancy, posts of “Junior Clerk” Allahabad High Court Recruitment Notification 2022, Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this. All the information related to the application is given below on this page. For more information visit the official website.
Allahabad High Court has recently invited applications for 02 posts for Junior Contractor. Or Bharti is going to be on contract basis. The tenure of the posts notified for third class employee contractual posts will be till June 28, 2023. Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for appointment to the posts, visit the website of District Court Sant Kabir Nagar for more information. The website link is given below.
Allahabad High Court Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022 :-
|Organization||Patna High Court|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk|
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Nationality- A candidate for engagement to the post of Junior Clerk must be a citizen of India.
- Character :- The character of a candidate must be such as to render suitable in all respect for engagement in the service in the High Court. The decision of the Appointing Authority in this regard shall be final.
- Last date for contract job in Allahabad High Court :- 28.02.2023
More Govt. Jobs ⇓
Required Age Limit: – as on 12.10.2022
Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 40 years .
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Mode of Selection:
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Salary:-
The salary for the post is Rs. 10730/- per month.
Important Date :-
- Self attested photocopies of educational qualification certificates. Self attested photocopy of date of birth certificate.
- Self attested photocopy of Aadhar card.
- Self attested photocopy of residence certificate.
- Two passport size self attested latest color photographs (one to be affixed at the designated place in the application and one to be attached with the application)
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
Candidates can apply through Offline
Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per
The candidates applying on the prescribed format will have to submit their application on the prescribed format by completing all the formalities in the office of ADR Bhawan, District Legal Services Authority, Sant Kabir Nagar on 12.10.2022 till 04:00 PM. Applications received after the due date will not be considered.