AFMS SSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 :- AFMS MO Online Form 2023, Armed Forces Medical Services has invited applications for the Short Service Commission (SSC) Medical Officer posts. All the candidates who were waiting for the Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment, their wait is over. There are 650 posts for this recruitment, 585 for males and 65 for females. You can apply online for this recruitment from its official website from 12 August to 10 September 2023. The complete process to apply is mentioned below on this page. Candidates can fill out their online form by following the process mentioned below.
Joined Armed Forces SSC Vacancy 2023 :-
AFMS Online Form 2023 :- Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male and unmarried Female Medical Council/ MCI/ NMC Post Graduate and also from Widows of Indian Armed Forces who died in harness for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the AFMS. Course will commence in 2023, Applicants who have taken more than two chances in final Prof MBBS (Part I & II) Examination are ineligible and hence need not apply for the same. AFMS SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
Armed Forces AFMS Recruitment 2023 Notification :-
|Organization Name||Armed Forces Medical Services|
|Name of the Post||SSC Medical Officer (MO)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Total Vacancy||650 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Who can apply||All India|
|Apply Online Last||Postponed|
Armed Forces AFMS Vacancies:-
|Events||No of Posts|
|Short Service Commission SSC Officer (Men)||585|
|Short Service Commission SSC Officer (Women)||65|
Important Dates –
|Online Application Date|
|Last date to apply online|
Age Limit: an on 31 December 2023
- MBBS/ PG Diploma Holders – 30 Years
- For PG Degree Holders – 35 Years Only those born on or after 02 Jan 1989 are Eligible.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
AFMS Application Fee:-
- Application Will Be Rs. 200/- For UR/ OBC/ EWS
- SC / ST / And Other Candidates (Nill) Exempted
Armed Forces AFMS Qualification –
- National Medical Commission Act 2019. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/ MCI/ NMC Post Graduate Degree holders recognized by State Medical Council/ MCI/ NBE/ NMC
- Interview Place : Army Hospital (R&R), Delhi CANTT
AFMS Selection Process :
Call letters for interview shall be made available online only after the successful submission of online application.
How to Apply for Armed Forces AFMS ?
- After notification was released
- Go to official website of Armed Forces AFMS.
- You can find notification and application link on recruitment page.
- Read the notification then fill the application.
- Upload required documents and submit .
Important Link :-
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Telegram Join Link||Click Hare|
|हिंदी में पढ़ें||Click Hare|
Go to official website of Armed Forces AFMS. www.amcsscentry.gov.in