West Bengal Forest Department Recruitment 2020:- West Bengal Forest Department is going to engage 2000 aspirants on contractual basis. Recently it has announced the new job notice [Notification No. 828-For/FR/O/N/18R-02/2018] West Bengal Forest Recruitment 2020 Apply Offline for West Bengal Forest Department Vacancies in West Bengal Forest Department Recruitment 2020-21 . New recruitment Jobs 2020-21 notification www.westbengalforest.gov.in published for the post West Bengal Forest Department Fo New Vacancy 2020 West Bengal Forest Department Online Form 2020 West Bengal Forest Department 2020 West Bengal Forest Department 2000 Constable Vacancies:
West Bengal Forest Department Offline Form 2020
|Organization Name||West Bengal Forest Department|
|Post Name||Bana Sahayak|
|Total Vacancies||2000 Posts|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
West Bengal Forest Department 2020 Recruitment Notification
Eligible applicants, who are finding West Bengal Forest Department Vacancy, Nature: The post is purely temporary and contractual. The incumbent will not have any claim to any service benefits provided to permanent employees of Government of West Bengal. We have informed them that West Bengal Forest Department has upload an official notification regarding West Bengal Forest Department Recruitment 2020 – 21 So they are ready to fill West Bengal Forest Department 2020 Offline Form. As per latest information of government of West Bengal
Application Fee : Rs. 00/-
Important Dates :-
|Offline form Start Date||30-07-2020|
|Within 07 Days i.e.||06-08-2020|
Age Limit :
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Educational Qualification :
- Applicants should have passed 8th Std from a recognized school
- Refer official notice to check post wise educational qualification
Selection Process :
- All applications will be initially screened for location of residence for the respective Engagement Boards and the ones that are not summarily rejected shall be then screened for other qualifying criteria. Selection Process
- Post – screening, eligible applicants will be called for an evaluation – cum – interview by the concerned Engagement Board with original documents. The Board will verify the original certificates of each candidate – Age Certificate, Residence Proof, Educational Qualification and photo ID.
- The eligible candidates shall be subject to an evaluation – cum – interview and personality test. The marking of the candidates will be done on the following criteria:
How to Apply :-
- The Application Form may be downloaded and filled or filled in the same format as indicated therein. 2. All attachments to the application should be attached firmly with the Application Form. Only self attested photocopies of the relevant documents should be attached. No Original Documents should be attached.
- The Application Form, along with all attachments are to be put in a single envelope, sealed and submitted physically in the drop box meant for the district, on the basis of permanent residence, as listed herewith. The applications may alternatively be sent by ordinary post or courier so as to reach within the due date, but the Department shall not be responsible for any delays in delivery. No application is to be sent by Registered/ Speed Post or any means requiring acknowledgement.
- Please note that the application process will be closed after seven (7) working days from the date of advertisement. 5. Applications shall be addressed to the Chief Conservator of Forests as per applicant’s place of residence, as per the list below:
Important Link :-
|Download Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Hare|
|Official Website||Click Hare|
|How To Apply , Video||Click Hare|
|Telegram Join||Click Hare|