UPSC Geo Scientist 2023 :- The Online Application of Combined Geo Scientist Preliminary Examination 2023 has been conducted from 21st September 2022 to 11th October 2022. All the candidates who were waiting for Combined Geo Scientist Examination 2023 Online Application, all those candidates wait is over. Candidates can apply online from the link given below. All the information related to Combined Scientist Admission is given on this page. For more information visit the official website.
UPSC Geo Scientist Eligibility Criteria:-
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification of UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Exam 2022. UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Prelims Exam (UPSC Geo Scientist Exam 2023) will be held on 19 February 2022. If you also want to appear in this exam, then you must have a master’s degree in the relevant subject from any recognized university. Appearing students can also sit in this exam. Eligible applicants should be at least 21 years of age as on 01 January 2022. Whereas the maximum age limit should be up to 32 years only. However, reserved category candidates will get relaxation in upper age limit as per government norms.
UPSC Geo Scientist Notification 2023 Highlights:
|Name of Exam||Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2023|
|Level of exam||National Level|
|Post Name||Various Post|
|Exam Conduct By||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application form||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||11.10.2022|
|Helpline Number||011-23098543 / 23381125 / 23385271 / 23098591|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
|More Govt. Jobs ⇓|
|SSA Chandigarh Teacher Vacancy 2022
CISF Head Constable (Ministerial) And ASI (Steno) Recruitment 2022
UPSC Geologist Vacancy Details :-
|Cat||Post Name||Total Post|
|I||Geologist Group A||216|
|I||Geophysicist Group A||21|
|I||Chemist Group A||19|
|II||Scientist B (Hydrogeology, Chemical, Geophysics)||29|
The important dates regarding UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam 2023 are given in the table below.
|Online application form availability||21 September 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||11 October 2022|
|Release of admit card||To be announced|
|Commencement of exam Preliminary-||19 February 2023|
|Commencement of exam Mains-||24 June 2023|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
|Interview date||To be announced|
|Final result announcement||To be announced|
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/Women candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Age Limit :
As on 01/Jan/2022)
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 21 years & Maximum 32 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/ Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule.
- Not earlier than 2nd January 1990 and not later than 1st January 2001.
- Citizen of India, Subject of Bhutan or Nepal, OR
- Tibetan refugee, who came to India before 1st January 1962 to become a permanent resident, OR
- Person of Indian Origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam who came to India for settling permanently
Educational Qualification :-
- For Geologists Grade ‘A’ in Geological Survey of India: Master’s degree in Geological Science/ Geology/ Applied Geology/ Geo-Exploration/ Mineral Exploration/ Engineering Geology/ Marine Geology/ Earth Science and Resource Management/ Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies/ Petroleum Geosciences/ Petroleum Exploration/ Geochemistry/ Geological Technology/ Geophysical Technology from a recognized University is required.
- For Geophysicists Grade ‘A’ in Geological Survey of India: Candidates with M.Sc in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Geophysics/ Applied Geophysics/ Marine Geophysics or Integrated M.Sc. (Exploration Geophysics) or M.Sc (Tech.) (Applied Geophysics) from a University are eligible.
- For Chemists Grade ‘A’ in Geological Survey of India: A degree of M.Sc in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry is required by the candidates to be eligible.
- For Junior Hydrgeologists (Scientist B), Group ‘A’ in Central Ground Water Board: The applicants must hold a Master’s degree in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Marine Geology/ Hydrogeology from a recognized University.
UPSC Geo Scientist 2023 Selection Process:-
- Stage-I: The first stage will be the Preliminary Examination (Computer Based)
- Stage-II: The second stage will be the Main Examination .
- Stage-III: The Final stage will be the Personality Test/Interview.
How to Apply Online Form / Registration
- Visit the official website upsc.gov.in
- Click the Part-I link to register
- Enter personal details, address and educational qualification for
- Candidates are also required to choose their preferred branch
- Verify the details before submitting the registration form
- On successful registration, the registration ID
Candidates need to login with the generated registration ID to fill the details
Important Link :-
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN TELEGAM||CLICK HERE|