UPSC CDS I Result 2023 :- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has successfully conducted the exam of CDS-I. Now a lot of candidates are waiting that till when the result of all of us will be released. Let me tell you all that you will get to see the result of all the candidates on the official website of UPSC as soon as the result is released. First of all, you will get to check the update on the official website or on any other website. For more details check the official website. You can check this page to know all the important information related to each recruitment.
UPSC CDS I 2023 Highlights :-
|Name of Exam||Combined Defence Service (CDS)|
|Types of exam||Board Level|
|Level of exam||National Level|
|Course||UPSC Exams (Naval Academy & Air Force Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy)|
|Exam Conduct By||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|No of Posts||341|
|Mode of application form||Online|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|CDS Exam Date||16.04.2023|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Helpline Number||011-23098543 / 23381125 / 23385271 / 23098591|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
UPSC CDS Name of the Post:-
UPSC Exams – Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, Officers’ Training Academy UPSC CDS I Online Form 2020
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Indian Military Academy (IMA)||100|
|Air Force Academy||32|
|Indian Naval Academy||22|
|Officers Training Academy (OTA)||170, Women 17|
UPSC CDS I Age Limit :-
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Indian Military Academy (IMA)||02/01/2000 to 01/01/2005|
|Air Force Academy||02/01/2000 to 01/01/2005|
|Indian Naval Academy||02/01/2000 to 01/01/2005|
|Officers Training Academy (OTA)||02/01/1999 to 01/01/2005|
Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/ Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule.
Educational Qualification :-
- For IMA & OTA : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.
- Naval Academy : Bachelor Degree in Engineering .
- For Airforce : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Physics & Math in 10+2 Level.
The exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode. The exam-takers are advised to use a black ballpoint pen to mark answers. There will be negative marking for the wrong answers. The medium of the exam is bilingual – English and Hindi.
UPSC CDS I Result 2023 :- Coming Soon
UPSC CDS Exam Pattern I 2023 :-
(A)For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy:
- English, Duration- 2 Hours – Maximum Marks 100
- General, Duration- Knowledge 2 Hours- Maximum Marks 100
- Elementary, Duration- Mathematics 2 Hours- Maximum Marks 100
(B) For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy:
- English , Duration- 2 Hours & Maximum Marks 100
- General Knowledge , Duration: Knowledge 2 Hours – Maximum Marks 100
- Maximum marks allotted to the written exam and the interviews will be equal for each course
|Last Date for Apply Online||12-January-2023 Upto 06:00 PM Only|
|Last Date Complete Form||12-January-2023|
|Admit Card Available||24.03.2023|
Leg length-99 cmc (Minimum), 120 cms(Maximum)
Thigh Length-64 Cms.(Maximum)
Sitting height-81.5 Cms (Minimum),96 cms(Maximum)
How to Check Result 2023 :-
- First of all visit the official website.
- Or else click on the direct link given below.
- Where you search some of your information.
- At last you have to click on the submit button.
- Finally UPSC CDS I Result will appear on your screen.
- Whose you must take a screenshot or print out.
Important Link :-
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN TELEGAM||CLICK HERE|
For IMA & OTA : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.
Naval Academy : Bachelor Degree in Engineering .
For Airforce : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Physics & Math in 10+2 Level.
02/01/2000 to 01/01/2005