UP DELEd Admission Online Form 2022 :- Utter Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed) Admission 2022, Online Admission Application Form Has Been Invited From Eligible Male And Female Candidate For The Course Year 2022-24 For Two Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed) Course. Examination Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh has released UP D.El.Ed Application Form. Aspirants who wish to apply for the exam need to apply for the same by visiting the official website of the colleges UP D.El.Ed Admission 2022-24
Examination Regulation Authority UP PNP Prayagraj has released the admission form of Uttar Pradesh D.El.Ed. Those who were waiting for 4th UP D.El.Ed can apply from 15th June 2022 to 6th July 2022. It is a 2 years course. Before filling the candidate admission form, check all the process correctly check all the information like UP DElEd Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, College List, etc. For more details visit the official website.
Utter Pradesh D.El.Ed Admission 2022 Details :-
|Organization||Examination Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh|
|Course Name||UP Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)|
|Course Duration||02 Years
|Category||UP D.El.Ed Admission 2022|
|Last Date for Online Registration||23.04.2022|
|हिंदी में पढ़ें /||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
UP D.El.Ed Admission Notification 2022 :-
Basic Training Certificate BTC has been changed to Diploma in Elementary Education D.El.Ed. The Uttar Pradesh government takes the admission of D.El.Ed. to get hired as primary teachers in primary schools. DLED certificate is very important. Uttar Pradesh DElEd Application Form will be available from the official site of UP DELETE.
Applicants if want to get more details about UP D.El.Ed or BTC Admission 2022-24 then read this page till the bottom. Keep visiting www.alljobsforyou.com to get further updates onUP D.El.Ed Recruitment.
Admission will also be available on the basis of EWS quota : –
For the first time in D.El.Ed, EWS quota has been implemented for the economically weaker candidates of general category. This will be the first time in the D.El.Ed entrance exam that candidates will be given admission on the basis of EWS quota.
UP D.El.Ed Admission Important Date :-
|Last Date Apply Online||06-07-2022 Till 06 PM|
|Last Date Fee Payment||07-07-2022|
|Print Application Date||09-07-2022|
|Merit List||Available Soon
UP D.El.Ed Application Fee–
- For General/OBC: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST: Rs.300/-
- For PH: Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode: Online.
- Pay the Application Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
UP D.El.Ed Admission Qualification Details:
- Candidates having Bachelor Degree in any Stream; and have scored minimum 50% marks(For General Category) & have scored minimum 45% marks (For SC/St Candidates) from UGC recognized institute,
- More Details Read the Notification.
⇓ More Govt. Jobs ⇓
UP D.El.Ed Admission Required Age Limit:-
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 35 Years
- Age Relaxation to OBC – 3 Years
- Age Relaxation SC/ ST – 5 Years
- Relaxation to Physical Handicapped – 15 Years
- Age Relaxation :- SC/ ST/ OBC candidates relaxation as per government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Years, OBC- 03 Years.
Mode of Selection:
Those candidates who have applied for these posts are very much tensed about the Selection Process of Utter Pradesh D.El.Ed. So we want to clarify their doubts of selection. Like the previous recruitments of UP D.El.Ed, this recruitment will be based on the10th And 12th Merit List. When the application process will be wrapped, the Recruitment Authority will reckon the available candidates. The merit List will be prepared on the basis of the ratio of available candidates and required posts.
Important Changes for UP D.El.Ed 2022 Online Application:
- One application will be accepted for all districts.
- No chance will be given to the candidates for correction in the application form. So fill the application form very carefully.
- Selected candidates photo will be matched with application form and ID proof.
- Candidates who do not have DIET in their district can apply for neighboring district.
- Minority institutions have to take online application form to fill 50% seats.
- Only the candidates of Domicile of Uttar Pradesh can apply.
- Marksheets, certificates issued and results declared after the last date of online application will not be accepted.
How to register for UP DElEd Admission 2022 ..?
- Applicant must first visit the official website of UP @updeled.gov.in
- After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, click on the option given for registration.
- After that click on View Download Registration Form under Diploma in Elementary Education (Face to Face) section on the new page.
- After that you take a print out of the form.
- Now fill the information asked in the form and also upload the required documents.
- After this, you have to submit the application form and registration fee to the concerned school or center.
Important Link Area :
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Short Notice||Click Here|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|हिंदी में पढ़ें /||यहाँ क्लिक करें|