UGC NET Phase I Result 2023 :- The answer key for the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) has been released. And all the candidates are waiting for when the result will be released. Let me tell you that the result of all of you will be released soon on the official website and as soon as the result comes. First of all, you will get to see the update through this page. For more details check the official website. Keep checking this page frequently to get the updates of every recruitment first.
NTA UGC NET Dec 2023 Details :-
|Examination||University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2022|
|Cycle||UGC NET December 2022|
|Organization||National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|Article category||UGC NET Admit Card|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Exam type||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Post||Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship|
|Apply Online Date||29.12.2022 to 17.01.2023|
|NTA official website||ugcnet.nta.nic.in|
csirnet.nta.nic.in UGC NET Admit Card 2023 :-
UGC NET 2022 Admit Card Download:- The admit card of University Grants Commission UGC National Eligibility Test 9 December 2022 will be issued by the National Testing Agency in the 13 February. Its information has been given in the official notification by the commission. Whose exam date exam and exam city will be released on the official website of UGC NET. Candidates applying for UGC NET 2022 will be able to check their exam city exam details by visiting the official website of UGC at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. For more information about this, read this article till the end. And the link of the official website is given below.
NTA UGC NET Phase I Result 2023 :-
University Grants Commission Nationality Eligibility Test (UGC NET) has released the answer key. Now many candidates are worried that when our result will be released. I want to tell all those candidates. After the release of the answer, within 10 or 15 days the result of all of you comes, so you can be absolutely sure. Stay away from fake website if any information comes on official website. Only then believe. If any news related to the result will be released on the official website, then first of all you all will get to see it on alljobsforyou.com website.
UGC NET Phase I Result 2023 :- Available Soon
UGC NET 2022 Important Dates:-
|Date for submission of online applications||29th Dec 2022|
|Last date for receipt of application||17th Jan 2023|
|Last date for making online fee payment||17th Jan 2023|
|NET Application form correction||19 to 20 Jan 2023|
|Intimation of Cities of exam centres||13 February 2023|
|Date of issue of admit card||18 February 2023|
|Date of examination||21 February 2023 to 10 March 2023|
NTA UGC NET 2022 Exam Pattern :-
- The exam will be conducted in online mode i.e. Computer Based Test.
- The exam paper will consist of two papers.
- Exam will be conducted in two shifts
- The total duration of both the papers is 3 hours (without any break)
- Timing of Examination First Shift: 09.00 am to 12.00 pm / Second Shift: 03.00 pm to 06,00 pm
|Paper||Total Question||Total Marks|
- Objective type questions
- The medium of the exam will be either Hindi or English depending on the candidate’s choice.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
- It is to be noted that there will be no break between the two papers.
How to Check Result 2023 :-
- Step 1: First of all visit the official website of NTA UGC NET ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: On the home page, click on the link ‘Download UGC NET Phase 1 Admit Card’.
- Step 3: Log in here by entering your application number and date of birth.
- Step 4: UGC NET Admit Card will open on the screen.
- Step 5: Check and download it and take a printout and keep it with you for further use.
Important Link :-
|Cutoff Percentile||Click Here|
|Cutoff Marks||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Download Now|
|Exam City||Click Here|
|Exam Date Subject Wise||Download|
|Official Website||Click Hare|
|Telegram Join Link||Click Hare|
Step 1: First of all visit the official website of NTA UGC NET ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
21 February 2023 to 10 March 2023