UGC NET Admit Card June 2023 :- UGC NET exam is about to be conducted. For whose admit card lakhs of candidates are sitting, all the candidates have to know when will the admit card of the UGC NET exam be released from the official website. If you also have to participate in the UGC NET exam this time. And you are also waiting for the admit card for the exam. So you read our today’s article completely from beginning to end. All the information has been given to you in detail in the article. Like when the admit card for UGC NET exam will be issued. How to download the admit card after it is released? Etc. So let’s start the article. And introduce you to all the information.
NTA UGC NET 2023 Online Form Details :-
|Examination||University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2023|
|Organization||National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|Article category||UGC NET Admit Card 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Exam type||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Date||Phase (I) 13-17 June 2023, Phase (II) 19-22 June 2023|
|NTA official website||https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in|
NTA UGC NET 2023 Exam Date, City, Schedule Released
NTA will conduct UGC NET June exam from Phase (I) 13-17 June 2023, Phase (II) 19-22 June 2023. Candidates can check and download the UGC NET Exam City Intimation 2023 by using their Application Number and Date of Birth. In case the candidate faces difficulty in downloading the intimation slip, they may contact at 011-40759000 or email at [email protected]. Exam City Check
NTA UGC NET June 2023 Exam Date – Phase (I) 13-17 June 2023, Phase (II) 19-22 June 2023
UGC NET 2023 Important Dates :-
|Date for submission of online applications||10.05.2023|
|Last date for receipt of application||31.05.2023|
|Last date for making online fee payment||31.05.2023|
|UGC NET Exam City||08.06.2023|
|Date of issue of admit card||10 June 2023|
|Date of examination||Phase (I) 13-17 June 2023, |
Phase (II) 19-22 June 2023
|Result 2023||To be Announced late|
Education Qualification :-
- The candidate should have a Master’s degree or its equivalent from a board or university recognized by UGC with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for ST/SC/OBC/PwD) in the Master’s degree in the relevant stream.
- Appearing Candidates in the final year of the qualifying exam can also apply.
NTA UGC NET 2023 Exam Pattern :-
- The exam will be conducted in online mode i.e. Computer Based Test.
- The exam paper will consist of two papers.
- Exam will be conducted in two shifts
- The total duration of both the papers is 3 hours (without any break)
- Timing of Examination First Shift: 09.00 am to 12.00 pm / Second Shift: 03.00 pm to 06.00 pm
|Paper||Total Question||Total Marks|
- Objective type questions
- The medium of the exam will be either Hindi or English depending on the candidate’s choice.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
- It is to be noted that there will be no break between the two papers.
UGC NET June Admit Card 2023 How to Download ?
For the sake of the candidates, we will explain the process to download UCG NET Admit Card 2023 through some simple steps. By following this process you can easily download your UCG NET Admit Card 2023. This process is as follows:-
- Step 1: First of all visit the official website of NTA UGC NET ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: On the home page, click on the link ‘Download UGC NET Admit Card 2023’.
- Step 3: Log in here by entering your application number and date of birth.
- Step 4: UGC NET Exam City Slip will open on the screen.
- Step 5: Check and download it and take a printout and keep it with you for further use.
|Exam City Slip||Visit Here|
|ADMIT CARD||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|PHASE 1 NOTICE||DOWNLOAD|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
Step 1: First of all visit the official website of NTA UGC NET ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
Phase (I) 13-17 June 2023, Phase (II) 19-22 June 2023