SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2023 :- The Staff Selection Commission has released the answer key for the Stenographer Grade C and D Examination 2023. All those candidates who appeared in the SSC Stenographer exam will be able to check their answer keys. The complete process to check the SSC Stenographer Answer Key is given further in this article. For more information regarding the answer, check this article till the end.
SSC Stenographer Answer Key Download 2023 – SSC has released the answer key of Stenographer Grade C and D Examination 2023 on 16 October 2023. Any candidate who wants to check the answer key can easily check their answer key through this article. All the information related to checking the answer key is given below in this article.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment Details 2023
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1207 Post|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade C and D|
|Closing Date||23rd August 2023|
Important Dates :-
Mode of Selection:-
Final selection and allocation of Ministries/ Departments will be made on the basis of the performance of candidates in the Computer Based Examination and the preference of Posts/ Departments exercised by them at the time of Document Verification. As per the notification, minimum qualifying marks in Computer Based Examination, are as follows:
How to Download SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2023 :-
- First of all, one has to go to its official website https://ssc.nic.in.
- After that you will get the option of Answer Key which has to be clicked.
- After clicking, enter your registration ID and password.
- Will be able to download SSC Answer Key 2023.
- So that you download it in copies and you will get your exam through that Answer Key.
- Take a print out of the submitted final form for further proces
Important Link Area :-
|SSC Stenographer||Answer Key|
|Answer Key Notice||Download|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Telegram Join||Click Hare|
Minimum qualifying marks in CBT :-
- UR: 30%
- OBC/ EWS: 25%
- All other categories (SC, ST, PwD, ESM, etc): 20%
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2023 :-
|Mode of the exam||Online|
|Medium of paper||Hindi and English|
|Number of questions||200|
|Question types||Multiple choice questions|
SSC Stenographer Subjects :-
- Duration : 120 Minutes / 02 Hours
- Question paper will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice only.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
|Part||Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|2||General English and Comprehension||100||100|
|3||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
First of all, one has to go to its official website https://ssc.nic.in.