SSC Selection Post Phase X Recruitment 2022 :- The last date for SSC Selection Post Phase 10 is going on. Those who have not applied the form yet. They should fill the form of SSC Selection Post Phase 10 from the official website of SSC. The last date for SSC question is 13 June 2022. You have to apply. You will not get a chance to apply. Candidates do not wait for the last date, apply as soon as possible. The site of SSC may be started, due to which there may be problem in applying. All the information related to the application is given on this page.
SSC Selection Post Phase 10 Online Form 2022 :- The form has to be filled from the official of Staff Selection Commission.
SSC Selection Post Phase X Recruitment 2022 :-
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Before applying Staff Selection Commission Selection Post Phase X, read the official information. After applying candidates wait for CBT exam. The complete information related to the recruitment related information like apply date, exam date, fees, selection process, qualification, is given below on this page.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 12.05.2022
- Last date for receipt of application: 13.06.2022
- Last date for making online fee payment: 15.06.2022 (23.00 PM
- Last date for generation of offline Challan:) 15.06.2022 (23.00 PM
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 18.06.2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment. :- 20.06.2022 to 24.06.2022 (23:00 PM)
- Dates of Computer Based Examination: August 2022
- General / OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female – Nill
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard,
Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Graduation Level Posts||Candidates having Graduation Degree in any stream from any recognized university.|
|Matriculation Posts||Candidates who have passed their matriculation (Class 10th) level of Examination from any recognized board.|
|Intermediate Level Posts||Candidates who have Passed Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam form any recognized board.|
⇓ More Govt. Jobs ⇓
Required Age Limit:
Age limit for a particular category of post(s) is mentioned in Post-details in Annexure-III
against each category of post.
Minimum – 18 Years / Maximum – 30 Years
Age Relaxation – As per rules
Check Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
SSC Phase X Exam Pattern :-
|Subject||No. of Q||Max Mark|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|Telegram Join||Click Hare|
|हिंदी में पढ़ें||यहाँ क्लिक करे|