SSC Phase 10 Online Form 2022 :- Staff Selection Commission has activated the Selection Post Phase 10 Online Application link. Those candidates who want to apply for SSC Phase 10 can apply from the link given below. The recruitment of SSC Selection Post Phase 10 has been released in three levels. Matric Level, Inter Level and Graduate Level, the level from which the candidates want to apply can apply from the link given below. Read the official notification carefully before apply online. Candidates can apply for this Recruitment from 12th May to 13th June. All the information related to the application is given below on this page. To get more information visit the official website. SSC Phase 10 Online Form 2022
SSC Phase X Recruitment Details 2022
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Before applying Staff Selection Commission Selection Post Phase 10, read the official information. After applying candidates wait for CBT exam. The complete information related to the recruitment related information like apply date, exam date, fees, selection process, qualification, is given below on this page.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 12.05.2022
- Last date for receipt of application: 13.06.2022
- Last date for making online fee payment: 15.06.2022 (23.00 PM
- Last date for generation of offline Challan:) 15.06.2022 (23.00 PM
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 18.06.2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment. :- 20.06.2022 to 24.06.2022 (23:00 PM)
- Dates of Computer Based Examination: August 2022
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard,
Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes
(ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation
are exempted from payment of fee. ( No Fees)
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board
- Graduation Level Posts – Candidates having Graduation Degree in any stream from any recognized university.
- Matriculation Posts – Candidates who have passed their matriculation (Class 10th) level of Examination from any recognized board.
- Intermediate Level Posts – Candidates who have Passed Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam form any recognized board.
Required Age Limit:
Age limit for a particular category of post(s) is mentioned in Post-details in Annexure-III
against each category of post.
Minimum – 18 Years / Maximum – 30 Years
Age Relaxation – As per rules
Check Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
SSC Phase 10 Exam Pattern :-
|Subject||No. of Q||Max Mark|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|Telegram Join||Click Hare|
|हिंदी में पढ़ें||यहाँ क्लिक करे|