SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023 :- Staff Selection Commission released the answer key for CHSL Examination 2023 on August 19 2023. Whose exam was conducted between August 2 to August 17, 2023, all the candidates who appeared should check their answer key. The link to check SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023 is given below. Login ID and Password will be required to view the Staff Selection Commission CHSL Examination 2023 Answer Key. All the information related to the answer key is provided below in this article. Follow the given theme and check your answer key.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Overview :-
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1600 Posts|
|Post Name||Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL)|
|Answer key OUT Date||19.08.2023 to 22.08.2023 (06.00PM)|
Important Dates :
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
Mode of Selection :-
- Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)
- Computer Based Examination (Paper-II)
- Examination (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Answer Key Download 2023 :-
The answer key for the SSC CHSL examination tier-1 has been released. All the candidates waiting for the answer key will be able to check their answer key. The last date to match the answer key of SSC CHSL has been kept as August 22, 2023. Before that, all the candidates must check their answer key. The official website link is given below for more details about this development. Answer checking started from August 19.
How to Check SSC CHSL 10+2 Answer Key 2023 :-
- First of all you visit the official website. www.ssc.nic.in
- Then after this, “Latest News” will be written on the bottom side.
- Then click on the link “Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys along with Candidates’ Response Sheet(s) of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (Tier-I) – 2023”.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you, where you enter your registration number or roll number as well as password.
- Then after entering the captcha, click on the login button.
- Then your answer key will be displayed in front of you.
Important Link Area :–
|ANSWER KEY||DOWNLOAD LINK I|
DOWNLOAD LINK II
|ANSWER KEY NOTICE||DOWNLOAD|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2023 :-
|Duration of the exam||60 minutes.|
|Medium of paper||English / any language|
|Question types||Subjective types|
|Important topic||Short Essay.|
First of all you visit the official website. www.ssc.nic.in
19.08.2023 to 22.08.2023 (06.00PM)