SEBI Grade A Online Form 2023 :- The securities and Exchange Board of India SEBI has recently invited the application for the Legal post of Grade A Officer Assistant Manager. There are 25 posts for this recruitment, and Male and Female candidates from All over India can apply. All the information about SEBI Grade A Recruitment is below on this page. Before applying online for this recruitment, check the information given in the official notification. Interested UP candidates apply for this recruitment. The last date to apply for the SEBI Grade A Assistant Manager post is 9th July 2023.
sebi grade a notification 2023 :- Download the notification of this recruitment from the link below and check the information given in the notification only after applying for the recruitment. Visit the official website of SEBI to apply online. Download and check the official notification for more details about SEBI Grade A Vacancy. SEBI Grade A Online Form 2023
SEBI Grade A Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 :
|Organization||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs.|
|Total Vacancies||25 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 115000/- per month|
SEBI Application Fee :
- General / EWS – Rs. 1000/-
- OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD – Rs. 100 /-
- The Application Fees Will Be Collected Through E-Challan & Debit Card, Credit card, Internet Banking Mode Only.
Important Dates :-
|SEBI Recruitment 2023 Notification Release Date||22 June 2023|
|Apply Online Start Date||22 June 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||09 July 2023|
|SEBI Phase 1 Online Exam Date||05 August 2023|
|SEBI Phase 2 Online Exam Date||09 September 2023|
SEBI Legal Post Vacancies:-
|Category||Number of posts|
Age Limit :- As on 35.05.2023
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- candidate must have been born on or after June 01, 1993.
- Scheduled Caste – 05 years
- Scheduled Tribes – 05 years
- Other Backward Classes – 05 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute
- Desirable Experience – Two years post qualification experience as an Advocate (including as an associate in an Advocate’s or Solicitor’s Office or Law firm) after being enrolled under the Advocates Act, 1961 (25 of 1961) shall be a desirable qualification.
Recruitment Process :-
The Selection Process of SEBI Grade A Assistant Manager 2023 includes the following Stages:
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
Phase I Online Examination:-
|Paper||Stream/ Subjects||Max. Marks||Duration||Cut off|
|Paper 1||Multiple choice questions on the subjects viz. General Awareness (including some questions related to Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning.||100||60 minutes||30%|
|Paper 2||Multiple choice questions on Specialized subject related to stream.||100||40 minutes||40%|
Phase II OnLine Examination :-
|Paper||Stream/ Subjects||Maximum Marks||Duration||Cut off|
|Paper 1||English (Descriptive Test) to test the drafting skills||100||60 minutes||30%|
|Paper 2||Information 70 Multiple choice questions of one mark each|
on Specialized subject related to stream
Technology Stream: 3 Descriptive Questions of 10 marks each on
Specialized subject related to stream
How to apply for Grade A Officer Recruitment 2023?
- Firstly, candidates have to visit https://www.sebi.gov.in/
- After that candidates read its notification carefully.
- And then click on apply online.
- And then fill all the necessary and important details.
- Upload all documents photo and signature.
- And then pay for the application fee.
- After that submit the online application form.
- After this take a print out of the application form, it will be useful for you in future.
Important Link :-
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Hare|
|Official Website||Click Hare|
Firstly, candidates have to visit https://www.sebi.gov.in/
total 25 Posts