Railway Group D Exam Official Notice 2022 :- A notice has just been issued on the official website of the Railways regarding RRC Group D Exam 2022. Candidates who have appeared or appeared in RRB Group D Exam can check this notice. No notice has been issued, its complete information is given below on this page. Candidates can download this notice from the link given below. Railway Group D official notice is published on 20 September 2022 on official website. For more details check the official notice or read this article till the end.
Railway Group D New Notice 2022: – In the notice issued by the Railways, it has been told that whoever is bringing the matter of paper leak to the news media or all is one of the fakes. The agency which is conducting the examination of 1.1 crore candidates is safe. And the questions that come on the computer are all encrypted which no human can read. Some media people were spreading this news, it is all a lie. All this information is given in the notice. Railway Group D Exam Official Notice 2022
RRC GROUP D Recruitment 2019 Details :-
|Name of Recruitment/ Exam||RRB GROUP D Recruitment|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) RRC|
|Category||Phase 1 Exam Date, 17 to 25 August 2022
Phase 2 Exam Date 26.08.2022 to 08.09.2022
Phase 3 Exam Date 08.09.2022 to 19.09.2022
Phase 4 Exam Date – 19.09.2022 to 07.10.2022
Phase 5 Exam Date – Available Soon
|losing of online submission of application complete in all respects||26 /04/2019|
|Mode of Examination||Computer-Based Test|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Number of Vacancies||103769|
More Govt. Jobs ⇓
Notice regarding denial of media news :-
1. It is reiterated that RRBs have engaged a highly reputed company to conduct the Computer Based Test for CEN RRC 01/2019 – Level 1 (Erstwhile Group D) recruitment in which more than 1.1 crore candidates are appearing. Three phases of CBT have already been completed involving 12 Zonal Railways. The fourth phase has started on 19.09.2022.
2. Various safeguards and protections are built into the system to prevent and eliminate any kind of irregularity. The allocation of the centre to the candidates is randomized through computer logic. Also, once candidates report at the exam centre and register themselves, the allocation of lab and seats are also randomized.
3. The question paper is in highly encrypted form (256-bit encryption), and no one other than the candidate can access the question paper, and that too once the candidate does second & final login into the computer after the start of exam and hence final decryption of question paper takes place at this stage.
4. The sequence of questions in the question paper that is made available to candidates has also been randomized along with the randomization of all four options available for the question. Each candidate in the exam centre thus has a unique question paper. Thus, the sequence is completely different from questions sequence in master question paper. Therefore, if anyone claims that he/she can provide the answer key to a candidate it is totally false, baseless and misleading.
The candidates will have to go through 3 phases as given below to qualify for this post.
Phase 1: Railway Group D Computer Based Test CBT
The Question Paper for First Stage CBT will be of
- 90 minutes duration
- 100 questions
- 120 minutes for PwBD candidates.
Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories:
UR – 40%
EWS – 40%
OBC – 30%
SC – 30%
ST – 30 %
Railway Group D CBT 1 Exam pattern 2022:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Duration|
|General Science||25||1 hour 30 minutes(2 Hours for PwBD Candidates)|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||20|
|Total||100 Questions of 100 marks|
Phase 3: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is obligatory and the criterion for PET is as under:
Railway Group D Important Date :-
|Railway Group D (Level-1) Exam 2019||Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||23 February 2019|
|Online Registration of Applications||12/03/2019 to 12/04/ 2019|
|Closing of online submission of application complete in all respects||26 /04/2019|
|Exam Date City, Travel Authority for SC/ST||30 August 2022|
|Computer Based Test (CBT) – 1st Stage||Phase 1 – 17 – 25 August 2022
Phase 2 – 26.08.2022 to 08.09.2022
Phase 3 – 08.09.2022 to 19.09.2022
Phase 4 –19.09.2022 to 07.10.2022
Phase 5 – Oct -2022
Important Link :-
|OFFICIAL NOTICE||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|Telegram Join||Click Hare|