PM Kisan 12th Installment 2022 :- As you all know, financial assistance of ₹ 6000 per year is provided to the farmers through the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. This financial assistance is provided by the government in three installments. The first installment is provided between April to July, the second installment from August to November and the third installment between December and March. To get the benefit of this scheme, eKYC has also been made mandatory by the government. So far, 11 installments have been provided by the government under this scheme. Under the 11th installment, Rs 1.82 lakh crore has been transferred to the account of 11.3 crore farmers. Now preparations are being made by the government to provide PM Kisan 12th installment.
Prime Minister Modi will directly transfer the 12th installment of Rs 16,000 crore to the accounts of farmers on Monday. The Union Agriculture Ministry gave this information in a statement on Saturday. Modi had released Rs 21,000 crore as the 11th installment of Kisan Samman Nidhi in Himachal Pradesh capital Shimla in May on the occasion of the eighth anniversary of his government. “Prime Minister Modi will inaugurate a two-day event called PM Kisan Samman Sammelan 2022 on October 17 and will address farmers and agriculture startups, researchers, policy makers, bankers and other stakeholders,” the ministry said.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Status Overview
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)|
|Article Category||PM Kisan 12th Installment|
|Scheme Category||Central Government Scheme|
|Benefits Under Scheme||6000 INR
Is Given In 3 Installments Per Year
|Installment/kist amount||Rs. 2000|
|Beneficiaries||Small And Marginal Farmers|
|Aim Of The Scheme||To Provide Financial Support To The Farmers|
|PM Kisan 12th Installment Date 2022|| 17th October, 2022
It is mandatory for the government to have eKYC @pmkisan.gov.in :-
If you want to get the benefit of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana then you have to get eKYC done. The government has now made it mandatory to get eKYC done to get the benefits of this scheme. Earlier the last date for getting eKYC done by the government was fixed as 31 May 2022. Which has now been increased to 31 July 2022. All eligible farmers should get eKYC done before 31st July 2022. If they do not get eKYC done then they will not be given the amount of 12th installment. Farmers can get eKYC done from the official website and through CSC center.
PM Kisan Helpline Numbers
- The toll-free number for PM Kisan is 18001155266.
- The hotline number for PM Kisan is 155261.
- The landline lines for PM Kisan are 011-23381092, and 23382401.
- The new phone number for Prime Minister Kisan is 011-24300606
How to Check Status :-
- To check the payment status, first you need to open the official portal of PM Kisan, pmkisan.gov.in on your computer or smartphone.
- After this click on ‘Beneficiary Status’ here. Then you need to choose either your bank account or Aadhaar number.
- You have to enter one of the selected numbers (Aadhaar number or bank account number) here.
- After doing this you need to click on ‘Get Data’. After this the status will come in front of you.
- Let us tell you that the central government puts the installment of two thousand rupees in the account of farmers thrice a year. Now the 12th installment will be released to the farmers on 17th August 2022.
|Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Payment Statistics||Click Here|
|eKYC Link||Click Here|
|Updating of Self-Registered Farmer||Click Here|
|Online Refund||Click Here|
|New Registration||Click Here|