Patna High Court Translator Recruitment 2022 :- Online, Patna High Court has recently invited online application for the post of Translator Group B. There are going to be a total of 39 posts for this recruitment. Interested girls candidates can apply online. All the students of Patna High Court official website will fill its online form. Before filling the form, check the eligibility criteria like education qualification age limit selection process and apply online only after checking the information. For more information about Bharti visit the official website. Patna High Court Translator Online Form 2022
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment to 39 vacant posts of Translator (Group-B Post) in the High Court of Judicature at Patna, in Level-7 (44900/-to 142400/-) of pay matrix of 7th PRC plus usual allowances. Patna High Court Translator Recruitment 2022
Patna High Translator Recruitment 2022 :-
|Organization||Patna High Court|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||39 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria :-
(i) Nationality- A candidate for engagement to the post of Translator must be a citizen of India.
(ii) Character :- The character of a candidate must be such as to render suitable in all respect for engagement in the service in the High Court. The decision of the Appointing Authority in this regard shall be final.
More Govt. Jobs ⇓
|Last Date of Payment||11.11.202|
|Last Date offline Payment||13.11.2022|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Translator||Translator Post Graduates With English, With Diploma Certificate|
Required Age Limit: – as on the 1st January, 2022.
- Age limit should be 18 to 37 years
- Age Limit Refer official notification for more details.
Mode of Selection:
- Document Verification
- Check advt to get fee details
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
Candidates can apply through Online
Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per
- First click on the official website
- Now the home page will open in which you will have the first link for Translator Post in the Recruitment section, click on it.
- On the next page you will have the option of Apply Now, click on it
- Now the application form will open in front of you, read it thoroughly and fill it and submit all the documents.
- Pay the fee and submit