NTA UGC NET 2023 Online Form (Dec 2022 Cycle) :- National Testing Agency has released the official notification for UGC NET (December 2022). There is very good news for all the candidates who were waiting for UGC NET Exam 2023. National Testing Agency NTA University Grants Commission Online Application for UGC National Eligibility Test NET is started. You can apply for UGC NET Dec 2022 from the link given below. Complete information related to UGC NET December 2022 is given on this page. To download the official notification, visit the official website or download directly from the link given below. The side link is also given below. For more information visit the official website. NTA UGC NET 2023
NTA UGC NET Dec 2022 Details :-
|Examination||University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2022|
|Cycle||UGC NET December 2022|
|Organization||National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|Article category||UGC NET Application Form 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Exam type||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Post||Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship|
|Apply Online Date||29.12.2022 to 17.01.2023|
|NTA official website||ugcnet.nta.nic.in|
UGC NET Dec 2022 Application Form :-
UGC NET December 2022 full exam notification is now available on official website by National Testing Agency NTA. Get complete details about NTA UGC NET Application Form in official notification. The official notification of UGC NET will be released. This information has been updated on the official website of UGC NET. For more details about UGC NET December Exam 2022 visit the official website.
UGC NET 2022 Important Dates:-
|Date for submission of online applications||29th Dec 2022|
|Last date for receipt of application||17th Jan 2023|
|Last date for making online fee payment||17th Jan 2023|
|NET Application form correction||To be Announced late|
|Date of issue of admit card||To be Announced late|
|Date of examination||To be Announced late|
Age Limit :-
- The upper age limit for Junior Research Fellow is 31 years as on 1st day of the month in which the examination is concluded i.e. 01.12.2022 (This age limit is applicable for the current examination only)
- There is no age limit for Assistant Professor.
- There is a relaxation of 5 years on the upper age limit for OBC-NCL, SC, ST, women, and PwD
UGC NET 2021-22 Application Fee :-
|Category of the candidate’s||Application fee|
|OBC- Non-Creamy Layer||Rs.550/-|
|SC/ST/ PWD/ Third Gender||Rs.275/-|
NTA UGC NET 2022 Eligibility:-
Before filling the UGC NET application form candidates must be aware of the NET eligibility criteria. NTA will reject the application form of NTA UGC NET June 2022 on ineligible candidates. The conditions to know who can apply for NET 2022 are given below.
- The candidate should have a Master’s degree or its equivalent from a board or university recognized by UGC with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for ST/SC/OBC/PwD) in the Master’s degree in the relevant stream.
- Appearing Candidates in the final year of the qualifying exam can also apply.
NTA UGC NET 2022 Exam Pattern :-
- The exam will be conducted in online mode i.e. Computer Based Test.
- The exam paper will consist of two papers.
- Exam will be conducted in two shifts
- The total duration of both the papers is 3 hours (without any break)
- Timing of Examination First Shift: 09.00 am to 12.00 pm / Second Shift: 03.00 pm to 06,00 pm
|Paper||Total Question||Total Marks|
- Objective type questions
- The medium of the exam will be either Hindi or English depending on the candidate’s choice.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
- It is to be noted that there will be no break between the two papers.
NTA UGC NET Exam 2023: Know How to Apply Online :-
- Visit the official website of NET at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on CSIR UGC NET Exam 2023 Registration link available on the home page.
- Enter login details or register yourself.
- After login the application form will open on the screen.
- Fill the form with the required information and submit the fee.
- Your form will be submitted as soon as you click on submit, keep the hard copy of the confirmation page with you for further reference.
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Hare|
|हिंदी में पढ़ें /||Click Hare|
|Telegram Join Link||Click Hare|
Visit the official website of NET at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
29.12.2022 to 17.01.2023