Maharashtra MTS Postman Mail Guard Online Form 2020 :-The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of Postal Circle, India Post Are Invited Online Application Form for the Online MTS, Postman, Mail Guard in Maharashtra State. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online Application Form 2020 Maharashtra Postal Circle for the posts of 1371 Postman, Mail Guard & MTS vacancy in Postal Divisions. 10th, 12th passed candidates can apply online before November 03, 2020.
Nationality / Citizenship: Applicant must be either, (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a ‘l’ibetan refugee who came over to India, before the lst January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Details Of Vacancies:
|Organization||Maharashtra Post Office|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs.|
|Total Vacancies||1371 Posts|
|Post Name||Postman/ Mail Guard & Multitasking Staff (MTS)|
Application Fee :
Cost of online Application: Rs. 100/- (Rs, One Hundred Only) per exam mandatory for all categories of applicants.
|Post||UR/EWS/OBC (Male &
|Postman/Mail Guard||Rs. 500||Rs. 100||Rs. 100||Rs. 100||Rs. 100|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Rs. 500||Rs. 100||Rs. 100||Rs. 100||Rs. 100|
|If applicant applies for
both the above oosts.
|Rs. 1000||Rs, 200||Rs, 200||Rs, 200||Rs, 200|
- 21,700/- to 69,100/- For Postman / Mail Guard pay Scale
- 18000/- to 56900/- For Multi Tasking Staff Pay Scale
Age Limit :
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 27 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Educational Qualification :
- The applicant must have completed 10th Class for MTS and 12th Class for Postman (PM) / Mail Guard (MG) or it’s equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- knowledge of working on the computer.
- Marathi is a local language for the state of Maharashtra and Marathi and Konkani are local language for the state of Goa
- Online Examination (Paper 1 & Paper 2 & Paper 3)
- Preparation of Merit List
- Final Results
How to Apply:
- Firstly download and read official notification.
- To fresh apply, click on ‘Register’ link
- After registration, click on ‘apply online’
- Enter all required details in the form.
- Upload passport size photo, signature and other required documents.
- Submit application form.
- Pay application fee.
- Download the application and get a printout of it.
Important Date :-
Important Link :-
|Apply Online:||Click Hare|
|Pay Exam Fees:||Click Hare|
|Download Notification:||Click Hare|
|Apply Online Full Video||Click Hare|
|Officail Website||Click Hare|
|Telegram Join Link||Click Hare|