JKSSB Class IV Recruitment 2020 July 2020 websites and magazines like Employment News but it is easy to keep eye on alljobsforyou.com as here we publish jobs related to different type of qualifications and departments. JKSSB Class IV Recruitment 2020 JKSSB Recruitment 2020 For 8575 Posts of Class IV Jammu & Kashmir SSB Class-IV Vacancy Notification Download Date 2020
JKSSB Class IV Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||J&K Services Selection Board|
|Post Name||Class IV|
|Total Vacancies||8575 Post|
|Official Notification||Available 26-06-2020|
|Apply Online||Available from 10-07-2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test,|
Name of The Post:-
Class IV – 8575 Posts
Application Fee :
- Fee payable: Rs 350/- (Rs Three Hundred Fifty only)
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted/reserved against any other examination or selection. Payment will be made through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking / E-Challan
Pay Scale of the Class IV posts notified for recruitment through this
Advertisement Notification shall be [SL1(14800-47100)].
Age Limit :
(as on 01-01-2020) The requirement of age for various Reserved Categories is as follows:-
|Category||Age limit||Not born before||Not born After|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||43||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|PSP (Pahari Speaking People)||43||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|OSC (Other Social Caste)||43||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|Physically Challenged Person||42||01-01-1978||01-01-2002|
|Government Service/Contractual employment||40||01-01-1980||01-01-2002|
Educational Qualification :
Candidates who have passed their Class 12th (Intermediate) Level of Examination/Equivalent from any recognized board will be eligible for this recruitment.
Selection Process :
How To Apply Online :
The necessary instructions regarding filling up of online
applications are given herein below:-
1.Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online
Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org. No other means/ mode
of application will be accepted.
2. The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal
are first required to go to the said Portal and register
themselves by clicking on “Candidate Registration” link.
3. Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile
Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same
shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based
4. After creating login credential, candidates need to login with
these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”. Candidate
can update their information like mobile number, email id and
password from time to time, but cannot change their First
Name, Last Name and Gender).
5. Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest
Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply
Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to Class IV
6. Candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various
sections and click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”.
7. The candidate is required to upload the images of recent
photograph and signature.
x Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X
Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
x Size of the signature (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5
8. The candidate need to ensure that all the required fields are
filled up with correct information. The system shall check that
all required fields are filled up, before final submission of the
9. Candidate shall be personally responsible for filling the details in
the online application form and the information/details furnished
by the candidate shall be treated as final for the purpose of
determining the eligibility/claims of the candidates. No claim on
account of non-filling of information shall be entertained
10. Candidates cannot edit their Application form after submission.
However, candidate can cancel his/her application if wrongly
filled, but the fee of such cancelled application will not be
Page 19 of 46
remitted. Candidate can then apply afresh and he/she will have
to pay the fee again.
11. Candidate’s Application will not be considered if fee is not paid
for that application.
12. Fees decided by JKSSB can be paid only by Net
banking/Debit Card/Credit Card Options.
x After successful completion of the form, the candidate shall be
shown “Pay Now” link for making the online application fee
payment. Once fees is successfully submitted, Application ID
shall be generated.
x The options will be available after clicking on Pay Now link.
Candidate can pay using Net banking, Debit Card, Credit
Card, UPI, Paytm in Online Payment .
13. Payment will not be accepted and will not be considered valid
after cut-off date mentioned in advertisement notification, i.e
25-08-2020 (last date).
14. Candidates should not submit a printout of the application / fee
payment receipt to JKSSB till it is actually sought for some
15. Please note that above procedure is the only valid procedure for
applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps
would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
16. The application printout along with the fee payment receipt and
required copies of documents should be kept ready for
submission if shortlisted for subsequent stage of Selection as
per the notified Criteria. Candidate can take printout of
application submitted and fee payment receipt from “My
Applications” link available in software. Application printout can
be taken by selecting Application ID/No and clicking on
Download Application. Similarly receipt printout can be taken by
Page 20 of 46
selecting Application ID/No and clicking on Download Receipt
17. Any person who finds difficulty in submission of application form
due to technical issue or for any other reasons, shall be required
to send a self-explanatory mail at [email protected]
for seeking guidance, clarification, etc. No other mode of
grievance submission in this context would be valid. Moreover,
only the grievance pertaining to the active application will be
replied to through the mail Etc.
Important Dates for JKSSB Class IV Recruitment :
|Start Date of Online Payment of fees to start the application process||10-07-2020|
|Last Date of Online Payment of fees for the application process||25-08-2020|
Important Link :-
|Apply Online||Click Hare|
|Official Notification||Click Hare|
|Official Website||Click Hare|