Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022 :- Apprentice recruitment has come on behalf of Indian Navy for 329 posts all over India. Men and women were waiting for Indian Navy Apprentice. Now their wait is over. Its official notification has also been issued. You will find the link of this notification below, you can read and download it from that link. I want to tell all of you that this is apprentice job, but people from all over India can apply. Navy Apprentice Last Date is 08 July 2022. Before that all of you have to apply online. If you are not able to apply before July 8, then you will not be given a chance again.
Indian Navy Apprentice Vacancy 2022 :- If your age is between 1st August 2001 to 21st October 2008 then you can apply in it. According to the rule made by the government, you will also get exemption. If you have ITI and want to apply in it then you should have 65% marks along with ITI. Apprentice is 2 years old, if you have passed 10th or 8th, then you can apply in it. In this recruitment you will be asked questions from General Science GK Maths. There will be 100 questions of 100 marks, no negative mark has been kept in it. You will be given a total time of 2 hours to solve the entire question.
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Highlights:-
|Name of Exam||Join Indian Navy|
|Mode of application form||Online|
|Who Can Apply||All India|
|Job Location||Naval Dockyard, Mumbai|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
|हिन्दी में पढ़ें||यहाँ क्लिक करें|
⇓ More Govt. Jobs ⇓
There will be no application charge for the post of Indian Navy Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice. Candidates will get a chance to fill the form free of cost.
- General / OBC / EWS – Nill
- SC / ST / PH / Ex. Serv. – Nill
- All Category Female – Nill
Navy Apprenticeship Training Trade Name :-
ONE YEAR TRAINING :-
|Sl. No.||Apprenticeship Training Trade||Total|
|3||Marine Engine Fitter||36|
|9||Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||15|
|11||Sheet Metal Worker||3|
|13||Mechanic Ref & AC||8|
|15||Welder (Gas and Electric)||23|
|19||Mason Building Constructor||8|
TWO YEAR TRAINING :-
|Eligible ITI Trade||TOTAL|
|Fresher ( 8 th Pass)||14|
|Fresher ( 10 th Pass)||1|
Age Limit :
Born between 01 Aug 2001 to 31 Oct 2008 . Age relaxation for SC/ST as per extant rules and wards of Defence employees as per MoD letter FM/0442/NHQ/1278 D(N-II) dated 14 Nov 1996.
- Minimum – 14 Years
- Maximum – 20 Years
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)- As per Enrollment for apprenticeship training in designated trades (it- 24), at dockyard apprentice school, naval dockyard mumbai-23 Rules
Educational Qualification :-
- Qualifications. Minimum educational qualification for a person to undergo apprenticeship training in Designated Trades shall be Std 10 passed (in accordance with Apprentice Act 1961) with a minimum of 50% marks in Std 10 examination along with ITI examination passed
|ITI Apprentice (1 Year)||ITI Pass with Relevant Trade 65% Marks|
|ITI Apprentice (2 Year)||8th/ 10th Pass/ ITI with Relevant Trade|
|Apply Online Date||21.06.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||08.07.2022|
|Exam Date||August 2022|
The Centre of examination will be Mumbai only. The exact date, time and venue of written examination would be intimated to candidates through online call letters on their registered email IDs only. Candidates are advised to check their email regularly.
Minimum Physical Standards :-
- Height 150 cm, Weight not less than 45 Kg, Chest expansion not less than 5 cm, Eye sight 6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses), external & internal organs to be normal.
- Physical fitness standards are as per MoD letter FM/0442/NHQ/1278 D(N-II) dated 14 Nov 1996
Scheme of Examination :-
Candidates meeting the eligibility conditions as indicated at Para 3 above would be called for written examination scheduled to be held at Mumbai in Aug 22. The written examination of 2 hrs duration would comprise of 100 Multiple Choice Questions on General Science, General Knowledge and Mathematics.
Navy Apprentice Selection Process :-
- Written Exam
- Trade Test
- Document Verification
Navy Apprentice How to Apply Online :-
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
- After this you have to click on Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
- You have to click on apply online
- Now you have to fill all the information asked in the application form correctly.
- After this the required documents have to be uploaded photo and signature.
- Now you have to pay the application fee according to your category.
- Than submitting the application form take a print out of Skype for future use.
Important Link :-
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|Telegram Join||Click Hare|
|हिन्दी में पढ़ें||यहाँ क्लिक करें|