TES-48 COURSE : SERVICE SELECTION BOARD (SSB) FOR TES-48 COURSE WILL BE HELD WEF ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 22 AUG 2022 AT 1500 HRS AND WILL CLOSE ON 21 SEP 2022 AT 1500 HRS.
Indian Army TES Online Form 2022 :- Applications are Invited in the TES-48 Course the Indian Citizens Of Indian Army TES 48 Selection Link 2022, Complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply for Indian Army TES 48 Recruitment 2022 details are given below link.
Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (hereinafter referred to as PCM) and appeared in JEE (Mains) 2022 examination and onwards fulfill the eligibility conditions laid down in para. Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army , Indian Army TES Online Form 2022
Indian Army TES 48 Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||TES 48 Course ( Course – January 2023)|
|Article||Indian Army TES 48 Online Form|
|State Name||All Over India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Apply Online Start Date||22.08.2022|
|Apply Online Last Date||21/07/2022|
|More Govt. Jobs ⇓|
Indian Army TES 48 Vacancies:-
|Name of Post||Number Of Post|
|Indian Army 10+02 TES 48||90|
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 16 Year 6 Month & Maximum 19 Year 6 Month.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/ Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Application Will Be –
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
Qualification – Army TES 48 :-
- Candidates Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 60% Marks with PCM Stream.
- Only Unmarried Candidates are Eligible for this Vacancy.
- JEE Mains 2022 has been made Mandatory from Indian Army TES 48 Course
Selection Process :
- Document Verification (Screening)
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
Candidates are required to bring following Documents:-
(2) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old.
(3) Education Certificates
Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University.
(4) Domicile Certificate. Domicile/ residence certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(5) Caste Certificate. Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(6) Religion Certificate. Religion certificate issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM. (If religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(8) Character Certificate. Character certificate with photographs issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months. (j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
Indian Army TES 48 Recruitment How to Apply :-
- Indian Army TES 48 Recruitment 2022. ( Army TES 48 Online Form 2022)
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 22.08.2022 to 21.09.2022
- Read the Notification for More Details about Indian Army 10+2 Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
Important Link :-
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Hare|
|Telegram Join Link||Click Hare|