TES-49 COURSE : SERVICE SELECTION BOARD (SSB) FOR TES-49 COURSE WILL BE HELD WEF ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 01 DEC 2022 AT 1500 HRS AND WILL CLOSE ON 30 DEC 2022 AT 1500 HRS. Indian Army TES Online Form 2022
Indian Army TES Online Form 2022 :- Recently the official notification of TES 49 July 2023 has been issued by Join Indian Army. For this recruitment, from 1 December to 30 December 2022, candidates can apply online from the Army Public Official website. Before apply online check official notification. Only eligible candidates should apply after checking the information like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Exam Details. The complete process to apply is given below on this page. For more information visit the official website.
Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (hereinafter referred to as PCM) and appeared in JEE (Mains) 2022 examination and onwards fulfill the eligibility conditions laid down in para. Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army , Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022
Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022 :-
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||TES 49 Course ( Course – July 2023)|
|Article||Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022|
|State Name||All Over India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Apply Online Start Date||01.12.2022|
|Apply Online Last Date||30.12.2022|
Indian Army TES 49 Vacancies:-
|Name of Post||Number Of Post|
|Indian Army 10+02 TES 49||90|
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 16 Year 6 Month & Maximum 19 Year 6 Month.
- not be born before 02 Jan 2004 and not after 01 Jan 2007 (both days inclusive)
- Age Relaxation: – SC, ST, OBC Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Application Will Be –
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
Qualification – Army TES 49 :-
- Candidates Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 60% Marks with PCM Stream.
- Only Unmarried Candidates are Eligible for this Vacancy.
- JEE Mains 2022 has been made Mandatory from Indian Army TES 49 Course
Selection Process :
- Document Verification (Screening)
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Salary:
The salary for the post is Rs.56, 100/- to Rs. 2,50,000/- per month.
Candidates are required to bring following Documents:-
- Recent Passport Size Photo (Light color background photo)
- Education Certificate (10th and 12th Pass)
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card / Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment How to Apply :-
The step by step process for the candidates to apply is given below. By following the process given below, candidates will be able to fill their application form.
- First of all visit the official website of Indian Army,
- After that click on Only for Officer Entry.
- After that click on the candidate registration and do your registration.
- After that login your id with the help of gmail id and password below already registered.
- Then fill the form by uploading your photo.
- At last take a print out of the form.
Important Link :-
01 Dec 2022 to 30 Dec 2022
Application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 16 Year 6 Month & Maximum 19 Year 6 Month.