Indian Army Women Military Police Recruitment Rally 2020: Army Recruiting Indian Army Women Military Police invites online application from eligible Female candidates. Recently Join Indian Army has released the recruitment advertisement for Soldier GD can Apply Here is a great opportunity for all those candidates. Candidates who want to apply for All India Army Women Military Police Army recruitment The link for the application is given below. Before applying all the candidates should check their Qualifications, Age, Height Etc
Women Military Police Army Rally Bharti Details:-
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates 99 Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) in Indian Army Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 27 July 2020 to 31 August 2020. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Recruitment rallies are planned to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore, Shillong and Pune. Candidates will be allotted venue based on their home districts. Final location and date of the recruitment rally will be given on the admit card.
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||Soldier General Duty|
|Job Location||Announced Later|
|State Name||All Over India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Apply Online Start Date||27/07/2020|
|Apply Online Last Date||31/08/2020|
Hamirpur Army Bharti Rally Vacancies
- Soldier General Duty (Female)
- 17 years 06 months to 21 years
Application Will Be Rs. 00/- No fee For UR/ OBC/ SC / ST / And Other Candidates
Selection Process :
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Written Exam
- Merit List
Qualification – Army Recruitment Rally 2020
|Soldier General Duty (Female)||. Minimum education qualification is Matric / 10th / SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied at Matric /10th /SSLC level without mentioning any specific subjects|
|Soldier General Duty (Female)||152 cm|
Army Bharti Rally Age :-
|Soldier General Duty (Female)||17.5-21 years|
Army Bharti Rally Weight :-
|Soldier General Duty (Female)||Proportionate to height and age as per Army Medical standards..|
Physical Fitness Test
|1.6 Km Run|
|Group I-Uptill 7 Min 30 Sec|
|Group II- 7 Min 31 Sec to 8 Min
(For Junior Commission Officer (Religious Teacher) Age group 25-34 years upto 8 Min required to qualify
(b) Long Jump 10 Feet – Need to qualify
(c) High Jump 3 Feet – Need to qualify
Candidates are required to bring following Documents:-
(1) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(2) Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photo shopped photographs will NOT be accepted. Sikh candidates should bring 20 copies with turban and 20 copies without turban photographs.
(3) Education Certificates
. (i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognised School/ College/ Board/ University.
(ii) Provisional/ online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/ University.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from the Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/ DEO.
(4) Domicile Certificate. Domicile/ residence certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(5) Caste Certificate. Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
(6) Religion Certificate. Religion certificate issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM. (If religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(7) School Character Certificate. School character certificate issued by the School/ College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidate last studied / is presently studying.
(8) Character Certificate. Character certificate with photographs issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months. (j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(9) Relationship Certificate. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW candidates are required to produce the following documents:-
(10) NCC Certificate. NCC A/ B/ C certificate and Republic day parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/ B/ C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
(11) Sports certificates. should be with registration number and from government recognized sports institutes/ bodies as under:-
Important Link :-
|Apply Online||Click Hare|
|Official Website||Click Hare|
|Telegram Join Link||Click Hare|
|हिंदी में पढ़ें||Click Hare|