India Post GDS Result 2023 :- Recently the result of Gramin Dak Sevak GDA has been released by India Post. All the candidates who applied for the Indian Post GDS Recruitment can download their results or merit list from the link below. The complete process to download the State Wise Merit List is below on this page, as you all will know that the selection of Indian Post GDS will be made on the merit basis of enrollment. Candidates will check their merit list and be able to check their cut-off. The information about the GDS cut-off is given below on this page; for more information, visit the official website link will be found below
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Details :-
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs.|
|Total Vacancies||40889 Posts|
|Post Name||GDS BPM, GDS ABPM/ Dak Sevak|
Indian Post GDS Salary:
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/-|
- Start Date for Apply Online: 27/01/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 16/02/2023
- Application Form Correction : 17-19 Feb 2023
- 1st Merit List / Result : 11.03.2023
India Post GDS Educational Qualification :-
Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India with Mathematics and English as a Subject. Know the Local Language of Applied State.
Selection Process :-
- Merit List
India Post GDS Merit List 2023 :-
India post GDS application has been successfully submitted. All the candidates who are waiting for the India Post GDS Result, the wait of all the candidates are going to end very soon. India post-GDS results will be released on the official website of India Post. Along with the result, candidates can check the cut-off of the first merit list. As you all will know, the merit base selection of India Post GDS is made. The merit list of the candidates is made on the marks of class 10th. The candidate who has more marks will be selected first. All information related to conservation is given below in the space.
India Post GDS Merit List Download 2023 – Available Now
GDS Documents :-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father’s Name / Mother’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- PwD – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Language studied in Xth class
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Scanned Passport Photograph
- Scanned Signature
India Post GDS Result : How to download result
- First of all visit the official website of Indian Postal Department.
- After that click on Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Result link.
- Select your Postal Circle.
- Click the Submit button.
- Now the Gramin Dak Sevak Result PDF will be open.
- Print or save PDF.
Important Link :-
|Locations||Merit List Pdf|
|Andhra Pradesh||Download Now|
|Himachal Pradesh||Download Now|
|Jammu kashmir||Download Now|
|Madhya Pradesh||Download Now|
|North East||Download Now|
|Uttar Pradesh||Download Now|
|West Bengal||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Exam Fee||Pay Fee|
|Apply Online Video||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Join||Join Now|
|Telegram Join||Join Now|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|State Wise Vacancy||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
First of all visit the official website of Indian Postal Department.
10 High School Exam Passed