CSIR UGC NET 2022 Application Form :- Council of scientific and industrial research CSIR UGC NET exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency. The exam of both CSIR UGC NET December 2022 and June 2023 has been merged. Which exam will be conducted in May and June 2023. The application form of CSIR UGC NET will be released in the month of 10 March 2023 or 10 April 2023 The wait of all the candidates who were waiting for the CSIR UGC NET exam is going to end soon. For more information about this, read this article till the end.
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Details :-
|Examination||Joint CSIR UGC NET December 2022 and June 2023|
|Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Article category||CSIR UGC NET Application Form|
|CSIR Full Form||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam type||National Eligibility Test|
|Apply Last Date||10.04.2023|
|CSIR NET official website||https://csirnet.nta.nic.in|
CSIR NET 2023 Important Dates:-
|Date for submission of online applications||10 March 2023|
|Last date for receipt of application||10 April 2023|
|Last date for making online fee payment||10 April 2023|
|Application form correction||12-18 April 2023|
|Date of issue of admit card||Available Soon|
|Date of examination||06-08 June 2023|
CSIR NET 2023 Eligibility:-
Before filling the NEET application form candidates must be aware of the NEET eligibility criteria. NTA will reject the application form of NTA NEET 2023 on ineligible candidates. The conditions to know who can apply for NEE 2021 are given below.
- Candidates must be an Indian National.
- The upper age limit prescribed for JRF should be 28 years.
- For the candidates belonging to different categories, relaxation will be provided to them.
- There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.
Application Fee :-
CSIR NET 2023 Exam Pattern:-
- A single paper MCQ-based test will be held.
- The Test Booklet will be printed in Hindi & English Version.
- A total of 180 questions will be asked.
- The Test Booklet shall be divided into three parts, (A, B & C).
- The duration of the exam would be 3hrs.
- Negative marking shall be applicable as per the subject-wise scheme of the Exam.
- Candidates can give no grievances/representation with regard to Answer Key(s) after the declaration of result.
|Life Sciences / Physical Sciences / Mathematical Sciences / Chemical Sciences / Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Sciences||200 for each paper||3 Hours for each paper|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Hare|
|हिंदी में पढ़ें /||Click Hare|
|Telegram Join Link||Click Hare|
The full form of ICI UGC NET is Council of Scientific and Industrial Research University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test. Selects applicants for Junior Research Fellowship JRF. And it is published by the National Examination Agency NDA for doing journalism for lecture positions in Indian Universities and Colleges. It is a national level exam.
06-08 June 2023
10 March to 10 April 2023