CSIR UGC NET 2023 Application Form :- Council of scientific and industrial research CSIR UGC NET exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency. The exam of both CSIR UGC NET December 2023 has been merged. Which exam will be conducted in 26, 27, and 28 Dec 2023. The application form of CSIR UGC NET will be released in the month of 01.11.2023 or 30.11.2023 The wait of all the candidates who were waiting for the CSIR UGC NET exam is going to end soon. For more information about this, read this article till the end.
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Details :-
|Examination||Joint CSIR UGC NET December 2023|
|Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Article category||CSIR UGC NET Application Form|
|CSIR Full Form||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam type||National Eligibility Test|
|Apply Last Date||30.11.2023|
|CSIR NET official website||https://csirnet.nta.nic.in|
CSIR NET 2023 Important Dates:-
|Date for submission of online applications||01.11.2023|
|Last date for receipt of application||30.11.2023|
|Last date for making online fee payment||30.11.2023|
|Application form correction||02-04 Dec 2023|
|Date of issue of admit card||Available Soon|
|Date of examination||26, 27, and 28 Dec 2023|
CSIR NET 2023 Eligibility:-
Before filling the NEET application form candidates must be aware of the NEET eligibility criteria. NTA will reject the application form of NTA NEET 2023 on ineligible candidates. The conditions to know who can apply for NEET 2023 are given below.
- Candidates must be an Indian National.
- The upper age limit prescribed for JRF should be 28 years.
- For the candidates belonging to different categories, relaxation will be provided to them.
- There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.
CSIR UGC NET Qualification :-
Candidates must have a BE, B.Pharma, B. Tech, MSc, Integrated BS-MS, MBBS, or any other science degree with a minimum of 55%.
Application Fee :-
CSIR NET 2023 Exam Pattern:-
- A single paper MCQ-based test will be held.
- The Test Booklet will be printed in Hindi & English Version.
- A total of 180 questions will be asked.
- The Test Booklet shall be divided into three parts, (A, B & C).
- The duration of the exam would be 3hrs.
- Negative marking shall be applicable as per the subject-wise scheme of the Exam.
- Candidates can give no grievances/representation with regard to Answer Key(s) after the declaration of result.
|Life Sciences / Physical Sciences / Mathematical Sciences / Chemical Sciences / Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Sciences||200 for each paper||3 Hours for each paper|
The full form of ICI UGC NET is Council of Scientific and Industrial Research University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test. Selects applicants for Junior Research Fellowship JRF. And it is published by the National Examination Agency NDA for doing journalism for lecture positions in Indian Universities and Colleges. It is a national level exam.
26, 27, and 28 Dec 2023
01.11.2023 or 30.11.2023