CSIR UGC NET 2022 Application Form :- Council of Scientific And Industrial Research Exam is conducted by National Testing Agency. Its exam is held twice a year (June and December) joint CSIR UGC NET application form will be invited soon. Online Application Date for CSIR UGC NET Exam June 2022 will be announced on the go. CSIA is in the process of finalizing the dates and will be announced soon on the official website, said a notice issued by HRDS.
CSIR Council of Scientific and Industrial Research UGC NET is conducted to evaluate the eligibility for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship/Assistant Professor in Indian Colleges and Universities who fulfill the specific eligibility standards set by the UGC.
What is CSIR UGC NET ?
The full form of ICI UGC NET is Council of Scientific and Industrial Research University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test. Selects applicants for Junior Research Fellowship JRF. And it is published by the National Examination Agency NDA for doing journalism for lecture positions in Indian Universities and Colleges. It is a national level exam. Candidates who have qualified the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research CSIR UGC NET exam are only eligible for Lecturer in the Faculty of Science and Industrial.
CSIR UGC NET 2022 Details :-
|Examination||Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2022|
|Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Article category||CSIR UGC NET Application Form|
|CSIR Full Form||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam type||National Eligibility Test|
|Apply Date||June 2022|
|CSIR NET official website||https://csirnet.nta.nic.in|
|हिंदी में पढ़ें /||Click Hare|
CSIR NET 2022 Important Dates:-
|Date for submission of online applications||June 2022|
|Last date for receipt of application||July 2022|
|Last date for making online fee payment||July 2022|
|NEET Application form correction||July 2022|
|Date of issue of admit card||Available Soon|
|Date of examination||Available Soon|
|⇓ More Govt. Jobs ⇓|
|NTA JEE Main Admit Card 2022
NTA JEE MAIN Session 2 Online Form 2022 Joint Entrance Examination Main 2022 – Session 2
CSIR NET 2022 Eligibility:-
Before filling the NEET application form candidates must be aware of the NEET eligibility criteria. NTA will reject the application form of NTA NEET 2021 on ineligible candidates. The conditions to know who can apply for NEE 2021 are given below.
- Candidates must be an Indian National.
- The upper age limit prescribed for JRF should be 28 years.
- For the candidates belonging to different categories, relaxation will be provided to them.
- There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.
Educational Qualification :-
- Interested candidates must have done BS-4 year’s program that is B Pharma, BE, B. Tech, M.Sc., MBBS, Integrated BS-MS, or any other science degree with at least 55% marks.
- 5% marks concession is applicable for the people who belong to the reserved category.
- Candidates who are studying M.Sc. and have done graduation (10+2+3) are also eligible for this examination.
- If you have done B.Sc. or if you are doing an integrated MS-PhD program and have got a minimum of 55% marks then you are eligible to apply for the same.
- If you have done graduation from any science side of engineering then you can also get the fellowship but only after being registered to Ph.D. or Ph.D. integrated program.
Application Fee :-
CSIR NET 2022 Exam Pattern:-
- A single paper MCQ-based test will be held.
- The Test Booklet will be printed in Hindi & English Version.
- A total of 180 questions will be asked.
- The Test Booklet shall be divided into three parts, (A, B & C).
- The duration of the exam would be 3hrs.
- Negative marking shall be applicable as per the subject-wise scheme of the Exam.
- Candidates can give no grievances/representation with regard to Answer Key(s) after the declaration of result.
200 for each paper
3 Hours for each paper
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Sciences|
CSIR UGC NET Exam 2022: How to Apply
- Visit the official site of CSIR NET at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on CSIR UGC NET Exam 2022 Registration link available on the home page.
- Enter login details or register yourself.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee.
- Application has been submitted.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need
|Apply Online||Coming Soon|
|Official Website||Click Hare|
|हिंदी में पढ़ें /||Click Hare|
|Telegram Join Link||Click Hare|