Armed Forces Online Form 2022 :- Join Army Force Medical Services AFMS Are Recently Invited to Online Application for the Post of SSC Officer. All India Male and Female candidates can apply for Armed Forces Officer Recruitment. The application of Armed Force Medical Officer is going to run from 20 August to 18 September 2022. Interested and eligible candidate can apply. Before applying, candidates have to check the eligibility criteria. For more information about the husband visit the official website, the link of the official website is given below.
Joined Armed Forces SSC Vacancy 2022 :- Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male and unmarried Female Medical Council/ MCI/ NMC Post Graduate and also from Widows of Indian Armed Forces who died in harness for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the AFMS. Course will commence in 2022, Applicants who have taken more than two chances in final Prof MBBS (Part I & II) Examination are ineligible and hence need not apply for the same. Armed Forces Online Form 2022
Armed Forces AFMS Recruitment 2022 Notification :-
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||Short Service Commission Men / Women|
|Job Location||All India|
|Total Vacancy||420 Posts approximately.|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Apply Online Start Date||20.08.2022|
|Apply Online Last Date||18.09.2022|
|More Govt. Jobs ⇓|
Armed Forces AFMS Vacancies:-
|Events||No of Posts|
|Short Service Commission SSC Officer (Men)||378|
|Short Service Commission SSC Officer (Women)||42|
Age Limit: 31 December 2022
- MBBS/ PG Diploma Holders – 30 Years
- For PG Degree Holders – 35 Years Only those born on or after 02 Jan 1988 are Eligible.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
AFMS Application Fee:-
Application Will Be Rs. 200/- For UR/ OBC/ EWS
SC / ST / And Other Candidates (Nill) Exempted
Armed Forces AFMS Qualification –
- National Medical Commission Act 2019. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/ MCI/ NMC Post Graduate Degree holders recognized by State Medical Council/ MCI/ NBE/ NMC
- Interview Place : Army Hospital (R&R), Delhi CANTT
AFMS Selection Process :
Call letters for interview shall be made available online only after the successful submission of online application.
AFMS Merit :-
It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the interview does not confirm final selection. Separate merit list of both male and female candidates will be prepared purely on the basis of marks obtained by them in interview. Candidates with NCC Certificate will be given due weightage as under:
- NCC ‘A’ Certificate 02
- NCC ‘B’ Certificate 03
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate 05
Interview Address And Date :-
|Army Hospital (R&R), Delhi CANTT||27 Sep 2022 onwards|
How to Apply for Armed Forces AFMS ?
- After notification was released www.amcsscentry.gov.in
- Go to official website of Armed Forces AFMS.
- You can find notification and application link on recruitment page.
- Read the notification then fill the application.
- Upload required documents and submit .
Important Link :-
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification||Click Here 1
|Official Website||Click Hare|
|Telegram Join Link||Click Hare|
|हिंदी में पढ़ें||Click Hare|