Armed Forces AFMS Recruitment 2022 :- Joined Armed Forces Medical Services Are Recently Invited to Online Application for the Short Service Commission SSC Officer. Men and women candidates can apply for AFMS SSC Officer. Its form will be filled from 20 August 2022 to 18 September 2022. Candidates have to click on the apply link given below to fill the form. Joined Armed Forces Short Service Commission has invited applications for a total of 420 posts. For more details about this recruitment visit the official website.
Joined Armed Forces SSC Vacancy 2022 :- Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male and unmarried Female Medical Council/ MCI/ NMC Post Graduate and also from Widows of Indian Armed Forces who died in harness for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the AFMS. Course will commence in 2022, Applicants who have taken more than two chances in final Prof MBBS (Part I & II) Examination are ineligible and hence need not apply for the same. AFMS SSC Officer Recruitment 2022
Armed Forces AFMS Recruitment 2022 Notification :-
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||Short Service Commission Men / Women|
|Job Location||All India|
|Total Vacancy||420 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Apply Online Start Date||20.08.2022|
|Apply Online Last Date||18.09.2022|
|More Govt. Jobs ⇓|
Armed Forces AFMS Vacancies:-
|Events||No of Posts|
|Short Service Commission SSC Officer (Men)||378|
|Short Service Commission SSC Officer (Women)||42|
Age Limit: 31 December 2022
- MBBS/ PG Diploma Holders – 30 Years
- For PG Degree Holders – 35 Years Only those born on or after 02 Jan 1988 are Eligible.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
AFMS Application Fee:-
Application Will Be Rs. 200/- For UR/ OBC/ EWS
SC / ST / And Other Candidates (Nill) Exempted
Armed Forces AFMS Qualification –
- National Medical Commission Act 2019. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/ MCI/ NMC Post Graduate Degree holders recognized by State Medical Council/ MCI/ NBE/ NMC
- Interview Place : Army Hospital (R&R), Delhi CANTT
AFMS Selection Process :
Call letters for interview shall be made available online only after the successful submission of online application.
How to Apply for Armed Forces AFMS ?
- After notification was released www.amcsscentry.gov.in
- Go to official website of Armed Forces AFMS.
- You can find notification and application link on recruitment page.
- Read the notification then fill the application.
- Upload required documents and submit .
Important Link :-
|Apply Online||Click Here
|Official Website||Click Hare|
|Telegram Join Link||Click Hare|
|हिंदी में पढ़ें||Click Hare|